Ring Ready Obedience Workshop
Taught by Harriet Tucker
A workshop that is designed to help you and your canine companion improve your competitive Obedience level skills. All levels of obedience are available.
- This class is offered one Saturday a month
- Beginner Novice or Novice $15 for 2 runs
- Open or Utility $15 for the first run, $10 for the 2nd run (same dog)
- This class fills rapidly. Please register early because it is first come, first served.
Post Covid-19 requirements:
This is an indoor class, please bring your own chair if you need one.
There will be no will be no access to facilities.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Dogs will be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- Only one student will be allowed into the building at a time
- Students will only enter the building once they see the previous student exit
- Entry and exit will be through the rear of the building
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
After purchase of the class, email your name, phone number & email address; your dog’s name, breed and jump height to Harriet at email@example.com, no later than the Tuesday before the session.
Class dates: August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7 and December 5
Ring Ready Obedience Flyer