Better Heeling with Music - 6 weeks
This class is taught by Judy Gamet
For all levels of dogs who want to improve confidence, attention and teamwork. Bring the fun back into heeling.
Post Covid 19 requirements:
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Dogs will be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- Only one student will be allowed into the building at a time
- Students will only enter the building once they see the previous student exit
- Entry and exit will be through the rear of the building
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
This class is taught Fridays 10:15 - 11:00 am. Classes start July 10, 2020.