Rally Obedience - Thursdays at 2:10 pm. Drop in
Taught by Joan Constantine or Amy Kitay (every 3rd Wednesday)
Brush up on your Rally Competition skills. This class features 2 separate Rally courses that you and your dog get to run through two times each (4 runs per class). The instructors teach you how to go through the course and/or provides feedback for you and your canine companion to improve your skills as a team. Dogs that attend this class will have graduated from our Manners B class or have experience in a basic dog training class and have a foundation in heeling.
This is an indoor class, please bring your own chair if you need one.
There will be no access to facilities.
Post Covid 19 requirements:
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6ft social distancing at all times
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Dogs will be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- Only one student will be allowed into the building at a time
- Students will only enter the building once they see the previous student exit
- Entry and exit will be through the rear of the building
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
Cost $15 for drop in.
Classes are held at the Vallejo Dog Training Club on and Thursdays at 2:10 pm.