Creating Movement Phrases - 6 week session
This class is taught by Judy Gamet
Training 1 type of move and developing an interesting movement phrase based on that skill. This will include turns, backing, distance work, spins, and weaves. We will be brainstorming different ways to use the featured skill of that week. This class is geared toward those with some freestyle experience.
Post Covid 19 requirements:
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times
- The club apace will be quartered and each student will remain in their designated quadrant
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
This class is taught Fridays 10:15 - 11:00 am
Class dates: September 25 - October 30, 2020