Covid 19 Update
- Due to updated County regulations, masks are optional
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
For indoor classes:
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are few and to be used only if there is no alternative
- Dogs can be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- All students will be allowed into the building for their class
- Students will be asked to wait for the previous class to exit
- Entry and exit may be through the front door unless the trainer requests that you enter through the rear of the building
All students must fill out the Covid-19 disclaimer ONCE.
Rally Obedience - by appointment only
Taught by Joan Constantine on an ah-hoc basis
Brush up on your Rally Competition skills. This class features 2 separate Rally courses that you and your dog get to run through two times each (4 runs per class). The instructors teach you how to go through the course and/or provides feedback for you and your canine companion to improve your skills as a team. Dogs that attend this class will have graduated from our Manners B class or have experience in a basic dog training class and have a foundation in heeling.
Cost $20 per class
RALLY READY WORKSHOP (2 runs for $15)
Every other month
Taught by Harriet Tucker (email email@example.com)
This class is open to all and will include all levels of Rally. Payment for this class (cash preferred) will be collected by the instructor. See links to the class flyer below for additional information.
To register email Harriet (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than the Tuesday before the session with the following information:
Class dates 2022: June 25, August 20, October 15 and December 17