Covid 19 Update
- We follow all county regulations regarding Covid-19.
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- All classes require that the dog be worked on either a flat collar, a martindale collar or a harness. No prong or choke collars.
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are few and to be used only if there is no alternative
- Dogs can be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
All new students must fill out the Registration form once..
Rally obedience as a sport has multiple titling levels. Novice and Intermediate levels are performed on leash, any level above that is off leash - hence the requirement for a functional heel.
Rally Run Throughs - Weekly
Managed by Teresa Russell
Brush up on your Rally Competition skills. This class will consist of nested courses at different levels. People taking this class will be familiar with Rally signs.
Thursdays 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Cost $60.00 for 4 classes
Musical Rally Mini Workshop
March 2, 2024
12:00 - 1:30 pm
Taught by Judy Gamet of Dogs Can Dance (dogscandance.com)
Learn the basics of Musical Rally.
Virtual Rally February 17 - March 9, 2024
Filming by Judy Gamet
Earn a virtual Rally novice leg with this class. February 17 - March 9, 2024, 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Two sessions to practice the course, followed by a two sessions of filming. Participants should be proficient with the signs of the level.
Rally Excellent Workshop - Feb 18 and 25
Taught by Joan Constantine
Learn the nuances of Rally Excellent - February 18 and 25
Feb 18 - Learn the signs
Feb 25 - Practice the signs with your dog
No prongs, choke collars or harsh corrections
Students should have a rally app downloaded and be familiar with using it to review signs.