Novice Competition Obedience - 4 week class
Taught By Mary Ash
The Novice Competition class builds upon the skills learned in the Beginner Novice class and introduces skills needed for competition Novice:
- off leash heeling
- figure 8s
- recalls with a finish
- stand for exam
This is an indoor class, please bring your own chair if you need one.
There will be no access to facilities.
Post Covid 19 requirements:
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Dogs will be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- Only one student will be allowed into the building at a time
- Students will only enter the building once they see the previous student exit
- Entry and exit will be through the rear of the building
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
This class is held on Wednesdays at 11:00 am. Classes are scheduled to resume September, 2020.Email Mary at email@example.com for more information.