Rally Ready Workshop
Taught by Harriet Tucker
This workshop is designed to help you and your canine companion improve your Rally competitive level skills. The workshop will include all levels of Rally. The workshop includes 2 runs through a rally course in an environment that simulates a Trial with feedback from the instructor.
- This class is offered on a Saturday, approximately every other month
- This is an indoor class, please bring your own chair if you need one
- There will be no access to facilities.
- This class fills rapidly. Please register early since it is first come first served.
Post Covid 19 requirements:
- All participants must wear a mask.
- If you do not bring a mask you will be required to buy one from the club
- All students are required to maintain 6ft social distancing at all times
- Vallejo Dog Training Club crates are not to be used under ANY circumstances
- Dogs will be crated in your car - please ensure that your car is adequately ventilated
- Only one student will be allowed into the building at a time
- Students will only enter the building once they see the previous student exit
- Entry and exit will be through the rear of the building
- Please do not attend class if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms. Refunds will be offered for anyone falling into this category.
- New students are required to fill out the Class Registration form..
- Returning students are required to fill out a class waiver once.
After purchase of your class, email your name, phone number & email address; your dog’s name, breed and jump height to Harriet email@example.com, no later than the Tuesday before the session.
Session is taught approximately every other month.
Class dates: August 15, October 17 and December 12.